You can find most of the public code I contribute to hosted at one of the following sites:
- sr.ht: Lightweight, no-nonsense UI and support for email-based contribution workflows. This is where most of my own repos lie.
- GitLab: Better features and UI than GitHub. Web markdown support is currently more legible than sr.ht.
- GitHub: The most popular source code hosting solution and where most of my public contributions lie.
- Flutter: portable, cross-platform app SDK and runtime. Most of my contributions focus on the portable C++ runtime and tools.
- Dart Code Coverage: LCOV support for code executed on the Dart VM.
- Quiver: a set of utility libraries for Dart.
- Fixnum: a fixed-width 32- and 64-bit integer library for Dart. Dart’s int semantics vary between platforms.